Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Answer from last post:

Sackboy in Chinese Dragon Costume!
I never thought that I can actually make it...:)
very challenging but I enjoyed making it soooo much!
I love it so much, I even wanted to make one for myself....hahaa


Side view
Back view
I'm not sure if the back's like that because it's hard to find a picture that show its back...
and I didn't get the costume myself in the game either.....sorry :P

The costume is removable :)

before I'm off to another project...

Happy Holiday Everyone!!! <3


6 comments:

Cik Seri Sue said...

this is totally cool! great job haruki!

RQL said...

It´s so funny ! ! I like it ! ! ;)

NICKY said...

Sei troppo brava!!!
Complimenti!!!
sono senza parole!!!
Ne approfitto per augurarti uno strepitoso 2010!!!
HAPPY NEW JEAR
BYE BYE

Astermeds Online Pharamacy said...

Hello,
This is an awesome blog post here.... Thanks a lot for the share.... keep posting such an amazing blog post.

Kamagra said...

Wow! Its a great idea here.... Really very interesting found.... I enjoyed reading this blog post... Your really having a great collection of pictures. Thanks and keep posting....

Ronan Wilson said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing this post.
buy online zopiclone