Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm the proud mama! :D

I'm so happy and proud to announce, the first (as I known) twin of baby sheep is born!!


awwww....how sweet! :)

from Cecile - a very nice and talented crafter from Flickr (link to her flickr site)
She is the first person who motivated me to my first step of pattern writing :)
Thank you very much Cecile, without you, my little sheep would be so lonely right now!
heheee~

School work is killing me again...
I'll be back on Tuesday :) wish me luck!

5 comments:

Csil said...

Thank you so much for all those compliments !!!
I'm so proud to know that I gave you motivation for writing patterns ;-)
You've got a lot of talent ! I love all your work.

Good luck for your school working !

Kisss,

Cecile

Haruki said...

thank you very much Cecile :)
have a great easterrrr! :D

effective azoospermia treatment said...

It is a very interesting article and i searched a lot to find it. Thank you for posting it.

Erectile Dysfunction Pills said...

It really seems that people are really interested in these thing.

Maya Remme said...

Where can i find the pattern for this? Its absolutely lovely :-)